Tuesday 27 November 2007

More hills

Took Monday off completely as the legs still hadn't recovered. I toyed briefly with the idea of going to the gym in the evening but I thought I might be risking another injury. This may have been the correct decision as I felt absolutely fine in time for this evening's hill session with the club: alternating long and short hills, six of each, with a jogged recovery. The long one was my favourite hill as well. I tried to keep the reps consistent and the rest of the fast group gradually pulled away, although I didn't fall too far behind and even managed to claw my way out of last place towards the end. The recoveries seemed tougher than the hills and I was convinced I was going up faster than I was coming back down. Felt all the better for this particular session - I'll see how the legs are doing tomorrow. The scales now put me just under 13 stones which is a few pounds down from when I last checked.

No comments: