Tuesday 15 April 2008

Hill reps

The club had scheduled a double hill rep session which I expected would be at Westerton but instead started on the fairly tame hill of Dawsholm Road - six reps with a jog recovery back to the bottom. Felt quite fatigued as I tried to catch up with the others along Maryhill Road. I didn't get much of a recovery after the first rep as it looked like some local neds (who had been shouting abuse earlier) were tampering with people's clothes, so I sprinted back down to find that the situation was under control. After the six we jogged round to the road up to the Vet School and ran another six reps as far as the first proper speed bump on an equally tame hill. I felt a lot better by now, was running the reps almost flat out, and could probably have done a couple more.

No comments: