Tuesday 10 June 2008

4 miles moderate, hill reps

I decided to extend the usual morning route a little - staying on Maryhill Road until Garrioch Road instead of turning at Shakespeare Street - to see if I could make it up to 4 miles (which I did, 4.03 according to Gmaps). As I was planning to run at a normal sort of pace I used the SportBand again, but it apparently lost the connection to the sensor (somehow) after about 1.6 miles and I didn't notice for several minutes. At the time I thought I might have brushed the button by accident and pressed it again to restart, but by the time I got home it was still flashing 1.6 miles. As a result, I don't know exactly how long I took, although it was most likely 27:something.

In the evening I jogged from Bearsden Asda down to Chesters Drive for some hill reps, timed at 67-67-66.

No comments: